About Godiva Hypnotherapy
Meet Dee Hanley, Dip Hyp DNLP GQHP GHRreg
My name is Dee Hanley and I provide Godiva Hypnotherapy services from my consulting rooms in Chapelfields, Coventry, Warwickshire.
I am a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner and I am registered with the Complementary Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am also registered with the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and the National Hypnotherapy Society (NHS)
I have also worked as a Freelance Event Manager and Coach, for over 20 years, offering leadership and one to one training, providing individuals with the skills to achieve their goals and succeed. Over the years I have accrued extensive business skills and I am also an Accredited Assessor for the IMI and carry out various assessment within the motor industry.
I have been a trainer and one to one coach for many years and as part of my profession iv worked in Event Management for at least 20 years dealing with all types of people to help them achieve their end result.
It has always been and continues to be a passion of mine to help people reach their goals, feel fulfilled and enjoy the very best life has to give.
I am always updating my knowledge to bring you the best service and value for money.
My aim is to help my clients with therapy, and restore a happier, more balanced you by using Hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming techniques.
- > Practitioner diploma in clinical hypnotherapy (D.Hyp)
- > Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- > Weight management Specialist
- > Smoking Cessation Specialist
- > General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- > Accredited Board of general hypnotherapy standards council
- > General a Hypnotherapy Register
- > Complimentary & Natural Healthcare council registered